By Josh Furman
With the temperature rising, it’s nice to have some fast and fresh salads that don’t require you to warm the stove and heat your house! This salad is a breeze, and works well with whatever crisp vegetables you have in your CSA!
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (a little more if you like heat)
- 1 garlic clove minced
For the Slaw (feel free to use whatever crisp vegetables you have in your CSA box)
- 3 cups of thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 bunch of radishes thinly sliced
- 1 pint of peas, thinly sliced
- 2 medium scallions, thinly sliced.
Place all of the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl, and whisk to combine (you can also put everything in a mason jar and shake to incorporate).
Toss the ingredients for the slaw with your dressing, and enjoy!