On Friday, December 2nd from 5 to 7pm in the Miller Library join us for refreshments and an opportunity to shop for items you won’t find any where else.
This year you will find:
- Joel Bidnick’s living wetlands in bottles
- Joan Helbacka’s hand-sewn notebooks
- Jenny Craig’s witty letterpress paper goods
- Molly Hashimoto’s prints, cards and watercolors
- Dorothy Crandell’s natural stone necklaces.
Can’t make the party? Don’t despair! The Holiday Art, Craft & Gift Sale goes through December 23rd. 25% of sale proceeds benefit the Library.
The Miller Library is located at the Center for Urban Horticulture, 3501 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA 98105.